According to the 1900 U.S. Census, there were: 596,000 carpenters, 280,000 laundresses, 220,000 blacksmiths, 134,000 tailors, 102,000 shoemakers, 42,000 porters, 37,000 stonecutters, 25,000 millers, 8,000 bootblacks, and 7,000 furriers .. More >>
Pimples acne Blackheads
1. Application of fresh mint (pudina) juice over face every night cures pimples and prevents dryness of the skin.
2. Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water (gulab jal). Apply on face and keep for ½ hour. 15-20 days of this application helps cure pimples and also removes blemishes & scars.
3. Rub nutmeg (jaiphal) in unboiled milk to form a paste. Apply on the face & let it dry. Wash off with warm water. Do it 2-3 times a day. You will see the pimples disappearing in 3-4 days.
4. A couple of garlic (lasan) cloves, crushed & rubbed on the face 1-2 times a day. This process is further helped by taking raw garlic regularly. Have 1-2 cloves in the morning.
5. Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
6. Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on infected area. w Grind equal quantity of nutmeg (jaiphal), black pepper (kali mirch) and sandalwood. Apply on affected area.
7. Clean face with rose water (gulab jal) 2-3 times a day.
8. The orange peel (santare ka chilka) is very valuable in the treatment of acme & pimples. Pound the peel with water on a piece of stone and apply in the affected area. When oranges are not in season, dry peel in shade. Powder the dried peels & store.